When it’s time to clean your exterior windows, using a Jude's will make the job easier! After all, there's nothing quite like seeing the sun glint off sparkling glass!
But how do you effectively clean your outside windows from top to bottom? Jude’s Miracle Cloth has the perfect chemical-free and streak-free solution.
Here’s how it’s done:
- First - we recommend to hose your windows down and/or use a wet old rag to remove the bulk of the heavier dirt. Your Jude's will work much better if it is not clogged with dirt on the cloth. You don't want any grit on your Jude's that may scratch your windows.
- Once you have removed the heavier dirt, the best thing to use is a flat-head mop (like a Swiffer). Measure it and if it is too large for the mop head, fold it in half or cut your Jude’s Miracle Cloth in half to fit.
- Wet your Jude's and wring it out well for maximum pick-up.
- Attach and secure it to the flat head mop.
- Wipe the mop on your exterior windows.
- BE SURE TO RINSE your Jude’s Miracle Cloth REALLY WELL & OFTEN - as it gets dirty while cleaning and any accumulated dirt on the cloth may scratch the window.
- Watch as the dust, bugs, streaks and dirt wash away!
Cleaning windows with a mop on a pole is hugely beneficial for those with muscle aches, back problems, arthritis, and other pains. Plus, Jude’s is so effective that there’s no need to spend your whole day scrubbing and putting pressure on your body to get those windows clean!
You can also use this cleaning method to wash your tile and hard wood floors, as well as your interior windows. The possibilities are endless!